Who We Work With
It’s important to determine who is your ideal client. We have determined that our ideal client is:
- Someone who is an educator and advocate for the success of their au-dience.
- Someone who understands the importance of being associated with a cause-marketing project.
- Someone who understands the benefit of micro-specializing — creating a marketing message that speaks to a niche within their industry. A heart surgeon has more respect and earns more money than a general practitioner. This concept applies to all industries.
- Someone who has a message or story to tell, a brand they want to grow or a desire to reach more people.
- Someone willing to invest in himself/herself, and who desires to sit at a bigger table.
- Someone who knows the power of collaboration.
Because we approach marketing from a unique perspective, we offer discovery sessions to see if we are a good fit for you, and if you would benefit from our services.
Let’s face it, who doesn’t desire to be successful and to be established as an authority in their industry?
Authority Positioning is ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs, executives, thought leaders and change makers.
- Local and national business owners who have established businesses, and want to gain more recognition in a particular niche or who want to brand a product or service.
- Consultants: business, financial, health, fitness, divorce, life, spiritual, etc.
- Speakers and coaches.
- Licensed professionals: legal, financial, real estate and mortgage.
- Health and wellness professionals.
Authority positioning strategies can work for almost any industry.
Our services are optimal for clients who desire one or more of the four following initiatives for their business:
1. Get Set Apart
- Are you well established in your industry, but want to stand out as an in-dustry leader?
- Are you in a highly competitive space and searching for additional ways to differentiate yourself from your peers?
- Would you like a unique approach to gaining more referrals?
- Would you like to be a big fish in a small pond?
2. Gain Celebrity-Like Status
- Do you find yourself speaking at events and conferences, or do you de-sire to start speaking at local or national conferences?
- Do you wish to dominate in your industry?
- Do you want to be featured in national media?
- Would you like to be interviewed on a podcast?
3. Attract Your Ideal Clientele
- Do you want to stop hunting for clients and become the hunted?
- Do you know how to implement strategies that draw your ideal customers, fans or clients to you?
- Do you want to be able to raise your fees or charge more for your services without complaint?
- Are you ready to earn what your expertise is worth?
4. Gain Instant Credibility
- Have you ever noticed that the word “AUTHORITY” contains the word “AUTHOR?”
- When prospects research you online and view your website, would you like them to find articles, news releases and interviews about you on trusted and recognized media outlets like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox?
- Have you thought about publishing a book? (Note — I didn’t say writing a book!) Becoming a published author can quickly help you gain one of the highest forms of credibility.
What We Do
Let’s first start with what the word “augmented” means.
having been made greater in size or value.
Our goal is to increase your exposure, elevate your brand and help you attract more of your ideal customers.
We accomplish this by implementing old and new media strategies.
Our core offerings are: Positioning. Publishing. Publicity. Partnerships. Philanthropy.
Just as Orange is The New Black … Positioning is The New Marketing. There will always be a place for traditional marketing such as business cards, flyers, etc., but why give an important prospect a business card when you can give them a copy of your book?
Gate keepers do a great job keeping people from trying to sell their bosses something. We offer strategies that actually blow right past the gatekeepers and circumvent them altogether.
Who We Are
We are a team of professionals who want to help thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals to be positioned as recognized authorities and stand out in a niche, rather than continue to be the best-kept secrets in their industries.
Augmented Publishing Group is a boutique media and book publishing agency with a mission to help lesser known entrepreneurs and professionals become sought-after subject matter experts in their fields. We accomplish this by having them participate in strategic positioning campaigns that include: cause marketing, collaborative book projects, being featured in national media, garnering celebrity-like status and then teaching them to leverage all of that notoriety across social media platforms to quickly elevate their brand.
We offer what we call “authority books” and a unique publishing process that enables our clients to talk their book, and eliminates the need to be a writer. We specialize in single-author collaborative books with other top professionals. Our book projects include a partnering center of influence or association, a business owner or a group professionals, and a benefitting non-profit. This approach sets everyone up for success.
Ninety-three percent of consumers want to know what companies are doing to make the world a better place, and 91 percent also want to be heard by companies.
2011 Cone/Echo Global CR Study
Who Is This For?
We are looking to work with centers of influence, associations and groups, thought leaders, professionals and executives who understand the benefit of participating in community-focused win-win projects.
This is a cutting edge, fresh approach to helping others (the non-profit benefits from the exposure and the retail royalties), and your business benefits from the expert positioning that a collaborative book provides.